As the situation with COVID-19 becomes increasingly serious, we want to let our past, current and future clients know how we are operating and adapting to ensure a fantastic legal service is still delivered to all those who instruct us during this time.
Usually, we work from three London based offices. However, due to government advice and a need to keep employees and clients safe, the majority of our staff have begun to work remotely. Emails and phone calls are responded to as usual; we are still able to work as normal.
Current methods of communication:
- Call us on 020 7928 0276, phone calls are operating as usual and will be taking calls from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
- Email us on email@example.com, or email your personal caseworker. Our caseworkers are tending to their cases with the same professionalism and efficiency as always.
- Use the new Ask Lisa function on our website. Simply enter your details and leave a message, we will get right back to you: https://lisaslaw.co.uk/ask-question/
Brand new mobile app:
- We have developed a new app which will be available within 1 weeks’ time. We will be advertising it heavily on release. It will be completely free to download, easy to use and available on iPhone and Android smartphones.
- You will be able to launch a new enquiry with us, check activity on your existing cases, and scan your documents directly to us. All from the comfort of your own home. It is like having a lawyer in your pocket!
Here no matter what:
Lisa’s Law prides itself on its client care and excellent service. We want everyone to know that we are here no matter what, and have adapted to meet our clients’ needs – we will always adapt no matter the circumstance. You can count on us.
With the communication technology already in place, and the app just around the corner, we are fully confident we can continue to provide the fantastic service our existing clients have come to expect, and prove to future clients that we are the best firm for the job.
If you need anything, we are here for you as always.
Lisa’s Law Solicitors.